Linguaholic

Resources page for language learners

Is there, or could there be, a resources page for us members of the forum? It would really be helpful if there was a page or a subforum where links could be posted to direct language users to easy to read materials and audio of the language we can learn. Or perhaps linguaholic itself could host these materials. This may be separate from the tutorials that we see posted as threads in the respective language subforums.

Dear Karean

Aren't you talking about something like this, Karean? You have maybe just not seen this section, yet.

http://linguaholic.com/online-language-learning-resources/

Please have a look at it and tell me if this is what you were looking for  :grin:

In any case, thank you very much for the suggestion!

Oh! That's exactly what I mean. I thought I saw it before but I skipped it this time.

Can you add a subcategory for media as a means of real world practice that would be easy for beginner writers. It's hard to search for those over the internet.

THANKS!

Can you add a subcategory for media as a means of real world practice that would be easy for beginner writers. It's hard to search for those over the internet.

THANKS!

I am sorry but I'm having trouble to understand what you mean exactly. Could you please tell me in some more detail what you are looking for? Thank you!