Linguaholic

Can anyone recommend an Italian app?

Eyetalyan

• 1 month later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Guest TDolce

Duolingo is a fun app which will help with reading, pronouncing, and speaking Italian. Other languages are also available. It is great for the beginner and the student builds on learned information. If you are negligent in your studies, you will need to refresh yourself by returning to lessons. In this way, you are not forgetting the basic knowledge. My daughter was much more diligent than myself and was able to advance quickly and eventually gained a proficiency in Italian which allowed her to read a book. I haven't been as faithful to my studies and will need to do a lot of repeating lessons in order to advance. But the app is simple to use, fun and really encourages you to continue and advance. It would be great for young children as well as adults.

• 2 months later...

I highly recommend the iOS app 'Italian for dummies'! It comes with all of the key words and phrases, as well as a sound database with phonetic and realtime pronunciations of all the vocabulary. It's helped me out before while I was in Italy. The 'for dummies' series of iOS apps are really brilliant for language learning.