Linguaholic

Learn any language on your phone's lockscreen

fraser.berlin

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that we at UnlockYourBrain are looking for alpha testers to create learning content for our new release. A bit about us: UnlockYourBrain is a bite-sized language-learning Android app that replaces the lockscreen of your phone with a vocab puzzle to solve - choose the right answer and your phone is unlocked. Our statistics show that you can learn a new word in just 30 seconds with our app. More details here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.unlockyourbrain

Although we offer 8 languages at different levels, a lot of users have been contacting us asking for more diverse languages. So we decided to create a marketplace within the app that allows users to create their own content and learn it on their lockscreens. In addition, they can share it with friends, classmates, and other users the world over.

We'd love for you to join us in testing this new feature! PM/email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

• 3 months later...

Hi! I found the concept very interesting. I readily went to Play Store to check it out. But my bad, I didn't read clearly that version is for phones, hehe. I got a 'not compatible with your device' message as I was using a tablet, and not a phone, hehe.

Tanks for working so hard, guys!  I really like your idea, it sounds really interesting and innovative! I'll surely give it a try one of these days, as I'm trying really hard to learn a new language I will be using very soon!

• 3 weeks later...

This is very cool, thanks for sharing, I myself learned a lot of my English words from having a Word of the day in class so this is right up my alley. I'm sure this does help a lot and I just hope I can find it or something similar for ios because I don't have an android phone yet.

• 1 month later...

Oh my, this sounds absolutely awesome :grin:, I love the idea and the concept behind it!

I would surely love to try it out. Well done to everyone working on the concept.

I've already told a friend about it and she's also super ecstatic. Learning languages has never sounded this fun :smile:.