Linguaholic

Have you ever tried language learning applications/software? Do they work?

johnnear

I mean sure they work but what I mean really is if they do really help a lot in learning the language. I'm trying to learn French in preparation for my move and I don't want to carry around a dictionary or a translator with me at all time. So, how much success rate do you think these softwares and applications offer?

I mean sure they work but what I mean really is if they do really help a lot in learning the language. I'm trying to learn French in preparation for my move and I don't want to carry around a dictionary or a translator with me at all time. So, how much success rate do you think these softwares and applications offer?

I think they will help you get the hang of the language. If you put enough time into it, apps like that should help you immensely. Once you are familiar with the language, try reading and listening to stories for children. Using the language you want to become fluent in is the best way to achieve your goal.