Linguaholic

Hello from France.

RicardoRodrigues

Hello there everybody. I'm Ricardo, 19 years old and I live at France for the moment. I'm Portuguese and I speak all the three languages fluently, though still learning how to write French properly without mistakes. I learnt it by speaking with people on daily basis where writing was less present.

Looking forward to see you all around and who knows find a new language to learn.

Welcome to the forums, Ricardo!

Fluent in three languages, that's not bad at all! Does that mean that you are fluent in Portuguese, English and French, or is there another language that you are fluent in and you don't cosnider yourself fluent in French? I couldn't figure it out. :)

Anyways, hope you enjoy the forums, welcome!

Welcome to the forums, Ricardo!

Fluent in three languages, that's not bad at all! Does that mean that you are fluent in Portuguese, English and French, or is there another language that you are fluent in and you don't cosnider yourself fluent in French? I couldn't figure it out. :)

Anyways, hope you enjoy the forums, welcome!

I speak the three languages fluently but I can't write French properly so that's my handicap.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there Ricardo! Nice to meet you! Your story is quite interesting, with you being fluent in THREE languages! That's awesome man.

I'm a native English speaker myself, but am also fluent in Spanish. I've always had an interest in Portuguese as well as French, so I'd love to exchange with you what I know about Spanish, and see what you can do in Portuguese, French AND English!

I'd love to know also what aspects of the Portuguese and French culture that you love and appreciate the most!

Thanks so much for getting involved in this forum, I love the exchange that is facilitated here. I love language, culture and people on a whole, and I believe in the cross-exchange of information and traditions, so this is completely awesome what we have going on here!

The world is really getting BIGGER, as opposed to smaller, as we speak! With technology, we realize that a much BIGGER world exists out there than the four corners of our own room and community. That's when we truly come to understand that we are all members of a much larger community than we had envisioned from birth, and thankfully, now we are able to reach out and get in touch with the other members of this beautiful community! Thanks again!

Bendiciones