Linguaholic

Esperanto section?

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hey Solarees

There have been plenty of requests for a dozen of new languagues.....and I did create subforums for a lot of them, but sadly most of them had almost no content in them after a few weeks/month, so I had to delete them. I suggest that you start some threads about Esperanto in the 'Other languages' section and if the participation and interest in those threads is big enough, I will be more than happy to create an Esperanto subforum! I promise  :grin:

Hey Solarees

There have been plenty of requests for a dozen of new languagues.....and I did create subforums for a lot of them, but sadly most of them had almost no content in them after a few weeks/month, so I had to delete them. I suggest that you start some threads about Esperanto in the 'Other languages' section and if the participation and interest in those threads is big enough, I will be more than happy to create an Esperanto subforum! I promise  :grin:

Thanks for your reply. I was just suggesting the Esperanto section given the unique nature of this language. I will try to make as many topics on the language as I can though. I just hoped that it had more care. Thanks.