Linguaholic

App better than Google Translate?

raytalks

I often use google translate to translate words, but it never does give the exact meaning of phrases or sentences. Is there any app that is capable of translating simple phrases and sentences with their exact meaning?

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Not sure, Ray, have you tried the Babel one?  Google Translate is the best app I have tried so far, sadly it's really hard to find a free translation app capable to offer better translations.  They all have their limits, but in my opinion the Google one is one of the best out there.

Not sure, Ray, have you tried the Babel one?  Google Translate is the best app I have tried so far, sadly it's really hard to find a free translation app capable to offer better translations.  They all have their limits, but in my opinion the Google one is one of the best out there.

Thanks Trellum. Yep, Google is the one I always keep using for quick translations. I tried others, but they either gave the same result or they didn't make any sense. If I am lost with the meaning, I sometimes look for sites that offer common phrases, and sometimes it helps to decipher. Babbel is something I am yet to try, but it will only be for a specific language.