Linguaholic

Learning From The Front!

SpeakSpanish

Hola a todos! Mi nombre es "SpeakSpanish", parituclarmente porque me encanta hablar español, y quiero compartir mis conocimientos con todo el mundo :)

Hi everyone! My name is "SpeakSpanish", mainly because I love speaking Spanish, and I want to share my knowledge with everyone!

My theme is "leading from the front", simply because I've always envisioned that if we truly want to be the leaders, movers and shapers of what goes on in our world, then we ought to "dive in, head-first", into the more difficult challenges that are presented in the world, that we know will not only make us better and more productive, but will allow us to carve new and unprecedented paths for others to come!

Please feel free to interact with me on this and any other forum discussions in linguaholic, and I'm at your service to provide both English to Spanish and Spanish to English translations!

I'm also from the beautiful island of Jamaica , so if you have ANY inquiries as to how to say something in Jamaican Patois , then I'm the one to call or notify!

I'm honored to be part of this wonderful site, as I do believe in the power of language-sharing to unite the world, as not only one's language is shared, but one's distinctive behaviors, cultural beauty, and dynamic relations amongst one's own native family!

Let's get to interacting!

Bendiciones