Linguaholic

Looking to learn how to Speak Spanish and Chinese (Mandarin)

RAHSTYLES

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, if you aren't getting any bites from here, maybe go check out Omegle. Get on the video chat section of the chat (disclaimer: beware), and put "China" in your interests. There are a fair number of Chinese colleges students on there looking to interact with native English speakers.

• 5 months later...

I use an app called Social Language. They've got tons of native Chinese speakers that can chat & practice   with you for free. I also had a friend in China said that they all use an app called Social   Language. It's like a langauge exchange and social platform for Chinese & English   speakers. Anyone using it as well?  http://goo.gl/32mYs1

• 2 months later...

If you're serious about getting better in your speaking skills in Spanish, I'd recommend finding a way to speak with a native speaking person. It's the fastest and most effective way to improve because you are learning by doing and someone is there to correct your mistakes.

I use Rype - http://rypeapp.com - to connect with a native speaking tutor, and they actually offer a free 30-minute lesson initially to check out their service. The conversation lessons are with a native speaking professional tutor, so it's very informative and my tutor Mariel even typed up all of my errors in a document and sent it to me after the call to look over.