Linguaholic

Hi there!

PixelBaebee

Hi, I'm new here. You can call me Pixel.

I'm a fluent English speaker, although my family ties enable me to speak Vietnamese quite well. I can't really read nor write it, though, so I'm not as fluent.

I was born and raised in America and I love English literature, so I'm more or less adept.

I'm currently trying to learn Dutch and French because I'm going to move to Belgium soon, and I'm learning German because it's also a national language but it's more my hobby than anything.

I took 2 years of Spanish in high school, but like most high school graduates, I've forgotten nearly everything of it. I can pick up key words in a conversation and respond in English, though.

I'm very interested in learning about new languages, even though I wouldn't completely learn the language itself unless I have to. Even then, I like things about it like it's roots, origins, and connections with other languages.

So... It's very nice to meet other language enthusiasts. I hope to get along with everyone (:

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi PixelBaebee

It's great to have you here on www.linguaholic.com! You are going to move to Belgium soon, right? May I ask you why? Currently you are living in the US though? That's a pretty big thing to move country, isn't it?

I ope you will have a good time here!

Warm regards from Switzerland

Lingua

Hi PixelBaebee

It's great to have you here on www.linguaholic.com! You are going to move to Belgium soon, right? May I ask you why? Currently you are living in the US though? That's a pretty big thing to move country, isn't it?

I ope you will have a good time here!

Warm regards from Switzerland

Lingua

I'm just moving to Belgium because schooling's cheaper and I was offered a place to stay. I also have family over in France, but I'd prefer Belgium because it's right in the middle of everything.

And yeah, I live in the US at the moment. It's gonna be a big move, yeah.