Linguaholic

Kumusta! Hi all!

xTinx

Hey, xTinx here from the Phils. I'm currently learning Korean and Japanese by myself (though progress is rather slow). I'm happy to have found my way to this forum. Now I can share my journey towards learning two different and rather challenging languages as well as learning more about other people's take on learning a language.

• 3 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hey, xTinx here from the Phils. I'm currently learning Korean and Japanese by myself (though progress is rather slow). I'm happy to have found my way to this forum. Now I can share my journey towards learning two different and rather challenging languages as well as learning more about other people's take on learning a language.

Hi xTinx

Welcome to our language learning family!

To get you started, you might want to have a look at the online language learning resources for Korean and Japanese:

http://www.linguaholic.com/online-language-learning-resources/great-websites-to-learn-korean-language!/

http://www.linguaholic.com/online-language-learning-resources/study-japanese-links/

Greetings from England!

Welcome to a wide variety of Language Enthusiasts from all around the world!

Oh my...

at one point, I tried to learn Japanese. Failed badly, started learning Russian. But, may try a second swing at some point :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum! I'm also from the Philippines and is currently self-studying Nihongo. I also want to learn Korean because I love watching Korean variety shows and sometimes I couldn't find any subtitles on it.