Linguaholic

Good morning from the South of Germany. :)

thefluentape

Hello World!

It's been a while since I've last posted on a language learning forum and I'm glad I'm doing this again.

I'm not actively learning any particular language right now, but I'm trying to maintain the ones I can already speak and I might want to improve my almost inexistent knowledge of Dutch and Russian in the near future. ;)

Guten Tag :=)

Vielen Dank, dass du unserer Community beigetreten bist!

I hope you will have a good time here at www.linguaholic.com! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me!  :grin:

Hello World!

It's been a while since I've last posted on a language learning forum and I'm glad I'm doing this again.

I'm not actively learning any particular language right now, but I'm trying to maintain the ones I can already speak and I might want to improve my almost inexistent knowledge of Dutch and Russian in the near future. ;)

I can help you practice your Dutch if you'd like ;)

Grüsschen.

I honestly thought you were a newcomer like the rest of us. I would have wanted to welcome you to the forum. But as it is, I can only say hi and welcome back. Hope you enjoy posting here and there as well as learning information about the study of language.

You are welcome thefluentape! I am not just the admin of this forum, I am also a passionate Linguaholic :grin: And of course I love to see this community grow, so I am more than happy to greet new Linguaholics!  :grin:

Kind regards

Lingua