Linguaholic

Need help with text passage of “建身教练陈艳”

please help me to translate the following text passage.

和普通的北京市民一样的,陈艳每个工作日都会准时上班。陈艳工作的地方是一家教身会馆。她从事的是私人教练工作。以一对一的形式对会员的教身训练加以指导。陈艳来到俱乐部作的第一件事情就是进行半小时的热身训练,这种机械运动方式被人们习惯地成为“有氧健身。从事这种企业的都是非常喜爱运动的年轻人。

I need to understand the text for school in a few days. if I can get a translation by then, I will be most thankful. :-*

Like the ordinary people from Beijing, Chen Yan always turns up on time at work. Chen Yan's working place is a fitness center. Her work is being a fitness trainer and she is a private teacher. She does one-to-one style training.

The first thing Chen Yan does when she arrives at the fitness center is warming up for half an hour. This kind of exercise (on machines) is generally called Aerobic nowadays. People that are into this kind of work are all young people that love to work out.

It is just a rough translation, not much in detail..we can discuss this in more detail, if necessary 8)

regards

M

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to give some correction to the Chinese content actually:

建身教练陈艳 __ 身教练陈艳

please help me to translate the following text passage.

和普通的北京市民一样的,陈艳每个工作日都会准时上班。陈艳工作的地方是一家身会馆。她从事的是私人教练工作。以一对一的形式对会员的身训练加以指导。陈艳来到俱乐部的第一件事情就是进行半小时的热身训练,这种机械运动方式被人们习惯地成为“有氧健身。从事这种训练的都是非常喜爱运动的年轻人。

I need to understand the text for school in a few days. if I can get a translation by then, I will be most thankful. :-*