Linguaholic

Bulgarian

mscolumbia

I work at an international dorm where I get exposed to a lot of different languages. The most interesting one is Bulgarian. From what I understand it is similar to Russian, but I like it better. I even know how to saw a few words in the language. I'd love to see a sub-forum on Bulgarian.

• 6 years later...

Hello, everybody!

Anybody interested in learning Bulgarian language, I'm organizing a language group for basic Bulgarian via an online platform called SPEAK
Also, if you want to share your language as well and give your contribution as a volunteer(i.e. as a buddy), then you can join any language group you want for free!

• 8 months later...
On 10/23/2014 at 10:24 AM, mscolumbia said:

I work at an international dorm where I get exposed to a lot of different languages. The most interesting one is Bulgarian. From what I understand it is similar to Russian, but I like it better. I even know how to saw a few words in the language. I'd love to see a sub-forum on Bulgarian.

Russian is my native language, now I have started to learn Bulgarian and what can I say - it is an erroneous opinion to consider them similar. Yes, some words are similar, yes, Cyrillic is used, and perhaps this is all the similarities.