Linguaholic

Are there any free French tutoring apps for Android phones

Chris4Davi

I love French and would like to speak it fluently but I do not have much time on my hands, therefore and Android app would be cool, but a free one would be just perfect as I do not have any money to purchase one. Are there any that you guys can suggest? Please share as I am anxiously waiting.

Use the Duolingo app, they have an app for android, I'm sure of that. If the app is as wonderful as the web site, then you will be in for a really great learning experience! Give it a try!  I'm downloading it right now so I can practice dutch on the go :)  They also offer french and a few other languages, they'll be offering more soon :D

If you can't find a free app for French language tutorial on your android phone, the other option is to search some website that offers free lessons. You might find some podcast there as well.  :grin:

Hi! Try duolingo from playstore. I used it and I can say it is very helpful. They have other languages too like portuguese and spanish. I love how they make the learning fun, they have tests to test your knowledge and animations. You can also try babbel, french lessons and learn french + pic dictionary. I haven't tried any of the three but they have good reviews so I guess they are worth trying. Goodluck!