Linguaholic

Norwegian

Trellum

• 4 weeks later...

Native speaker of Norwegian here, and I also have though it in different places across the world, not just the US.

So why not put it up?

• 2 weeks later...

This would be amazing! Norwegian here! Amazing idea. We have Finnish, I believe, but not Norwegian. This is such a lovely news. It would be amazing if you managed to make this happen. You have my full support! I would love to see Norwegian here. It may seem that you have little people interested... but you mustn't give up!

I am working on the Latin section, so I know what I'm talking about. Anyway, good luck with this! I vote for Norwegian!

Sure, why not. I will add a Norwegian section today or tomorrow! Please promise me to write some interesting posts in there, so that we can get this section going!

kind regards

Lingua

Sure, why not. I will add a Norwegian section today or tomorrow! Please promise me to write some interesting posts in there, so that we can get this section going!

kind regards

Lingua

Well, I'm sure we'll have a lot of work to do and I'll also try to join in with some facts and such, so hopefully, we'll manage to keep it going! Thank you, Lingua. More languages mean more enjoyment, more opportunities and more people - maybe someone had wished to learn Norwegian...

• 2 months later...

Glad to hear the Norwegian language has been added to the list =D  Now I can't promise anything yet (because I'm not learning Norwegian at the moment), but I might try to contribute a bit to the forum in the future (totally focused on dutch now). Hope to see you around, guys!