Linguaholic

Grüezi from Switzerland

lucibi22

Hello! I'm a Swiss-Italian (from the lovely canton of Ticino) who was raised in California but has recently relocated to Graubünden, Switzerland, after a brief stint of living in Iceland. I speak Italian and English at home, though my Italian could use some practice when it comes to more complicated grammar. I've picked up bits and pieces of many European languages and would really like to reach proficiency in them before expanding into more diverse languages. So, I am currently trying to work on my rudimental German, French, and Swedish! Luckily Duolingo offers all of these (or will be, starting tomorrow :grin: ). I would love to communicate with some native speakers of these languages, if anyone would like to practice with me!

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome, Grüezi Lucibi!

It's great to see another person from Switzerland joining Linguaholic.com :=) I am Swiss as well and I am living in Biel/Bienne. I currently speak German, French, English and Chinese. If you have any questions in those languages, feel free to contact me.

Have a great day!

Lingua