Linguaholic

Hello everyone

SpiralArchitect

Hello everyone,

I am fluent in Hindi and English with Hindi being my mother tongue. Other than that I am semi-fluent in a lot of Indian languages like Haryanvi, Marwari, Marathi and can understand Bengali.

I ve been studying German for a month now and am also interested in learning Japanese because of my love for anime and manga.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, welcome to linguaholic!

I'm also interested in German so I would like to ask, what resources are you using? Are you learning on your own or are you taking classes?

Apologies for the delayed response. Didn't see the reply until today.

I intend to take classes later on but as of now I am using Rosetta Stone. So far it has seemed good as far as learning the basics of the language are concerned but I think to get a practical grasp of the language, a few classes later might be essential.

Welcome to the forum. I actually just signed up as well. Right now I am learning Spanish and it is one of the main reasons why I choose to join this forum. For most of my life, I have been around Hispanic people and I currently understand most of the language. However, I am still learning...  :wink:

Welcome to the forum. I actually just signed up as well. Right now I am learning Spanish and it is one of the main reasons why I choose to join this forum. For most of my life, I have been around Hispanic people and I currently understand most of the language. However, I am still learning...  :wink:

I suppose I should be the one welcoming you, having been around longer.  :tongue:

Most of us here are actually in the learning phase only, so you'll be right at home.