Linguaholic

Gavarit Pa-Russki So Mnoy, Talk Russian To Me

InfiniteGeko

If you happen to be a native speaker or someone just trying to learn then talk to me on this very thread. I'm an intermediate speaker and would like to continue practicing the language. I'd gladly speak using the Cyrillic alphabet or just translate to a pronounceable English alternative. Just drop a reply and to this thread and I'll glad strike up a conversation in Russian.

• 6 months later...

If you happen to be a native speaker or someone just trying to learn then talk to me on this very thread. I'm an intermediate speaker and would like to continue practicing the language. I'd gladly speak using the Cyrillic alphabet or just translate to a pronounceable English alternative. Just drop a reply and to this thread and I'll glad strike up a conversation in Russian.

Привет! Я из России. Меня зовут Денис.

• 1 year later...

If you are still interested in learning Russian i would love to help you. I'm native Polish studying Russian Filology (I'm on my masters), i also know Spanish but would like to practice as i know grammar but I've forgotten a lot of vocabulary.