Linguaholic

Hola mis amigos y gracias por su ayudar

RiotChick88

Hello people :laugh:! I am learning Spanish with the use of rosetta stone and the Google translation app. I am almost at level 2 looking for help. I live in Florida. A lot of people speak Spanish here and I always wanted to learn to broaden my horizons and opportunities. The biggest problem I have now is speaking with confidence. It's very strange to speak a new language. My hobbies include singing, playing video games, watching documentaries and drawing. Thank you for your time!

Hola gente! Estoy aprendiendo español con el uso de la piedra Rosetta Stone y la aplicación de traducción de Google. Estoy casi en el nivel 2 en busca de ayuda. Yo vivo en la Florida (USA). Una gran cantidad de personas hablan español aquí y yo siempre quería aprender a ampliar mis horizontes y oportunidades. El mayor problema que tengo ahora es hablar con confianza. Es muy extraño hablar un nuevo idioma. Mis aficiones incluyen cantar, jugar videojuegos, ver documentales y dibujo! Gracias por to tiempo!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!