Linguaholic

RUSSIAN or SPANISH with me is very interesting and easy!;)

Julia Lu

Hello!

If you want to start learning RUSSIAN or SPANISH language, try to do it with me! My name is Yulia, I do my lessons of RUSSIAN ans SPANISH languages via Skype. It's very interesting and easy to study languages with me! I've developed my own method and have all necessary materials for the lessons. I'm a very patient teacher and  always treat my lessons very seriously.

You'll begin to speak foreign language in a short time because each lesson inludes a lot of speaking practice from the beggining. You'll like our communication! ;)

The first class is FREE of charge!

JUST TRY!

You'll like it! )))

One lesson costs 18dollars (14euros). Mail me: [email protected] :)

Thank you for your attention!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I guess a little self-promotion is not bad in a language learning forum, but I would like to suggest that you go to Fiverr or other similar sites, I'm sure you would have better luck finding customers there.  :wink:

Hi Julia Lu, I have also been teaching people online for a while now. In fact, I have got an online business where I offer private tuition in English and German. There are plenty of people out there who, for various reasons, prefer to build their language skills in the comfort of their own homes. And I, as a teacher, enjoy the independence of my work. I have flexible working hours and can teach from anywhere in the world where I can get internet access.