Linguaholic

My 7 month Spanish Progress !!! (almost fluent)

Nathan Heightz

Hello! Here is my 7 month Spanish progress video!

I know I still make a lot of mistakes but I've came a long way!

Check out the video and be sure to thumbs up and leave a comment!

Also Have a video on my channel where I explain my method of study :)

Subscribe to show support :)

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Wow! that was pretty impressive and your accent is very good! It almost seems like you have some native influence your accent sounded so good. That is one of the hardest things to master in my opinion - speaking like a native, so well done. And you did all that in a very short period of time. Hopefully, you are also able to progress in your comprehension.

You have really been on your grind learning Spanish.  All those flash cards, and doing all the activities in some of those books.  You have put a lot of time and effort into learning, that's great, and that's why you're successful. 

I watched a couple of your videos.  It's good that now you can talk to your dad in Spanish, and be able to communicate with certain people in your girlfriend's family.

I hope you post your journey to learning German too. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, 7 months and you are already this good! I have to say, this is very inspirational and motivational!

Your study methods are awesome and seem easy enough to follow if the focus is there.

Congratulations on your progress, you don't have long to go until you are fluent.

I don't speak that language so I don't have a way to tell how accurate it is but it does sound authentic and I'm sure it is more than good enough to be understood by locals. Congratulations on your progress and I hope your knee gets well soon. It's very inspiring to see someone showing good progress as it shows what is achievable with just a bit of time and dedication.

I can honestly say I’m impressed. You sound like you speak it fluently and you look like a mixed Spanish too. For only 7 months you are able to learn many words and are able to construct sentences too so kudos to you. I hope you feel better now though about your knee.. What happened?

• 2 weeks later...

Well done! I watched the video and it's clear that you've come a long way. I started learning Spanish a few months ago... but eventually just got out of it because I didn't have the time.

Thinking that I could someday be as fluent as you... really makes me want to get in to it again. Any after only seven months!