Linguaholic

The cheapest way to learn languages abroad!

Integra

I would like to share with you free social service for language learners. It allows to book courses online  in the biggest cities worldwide. Free of charge, no need to pay to agencies, cause you have a possibility to pay directly to the school you chose by yourself!

Last year I booked course at Clubclass in Malta and economised great amount of money! 

It's time to make choosing language learning abroad as easy as booking tickets!

Help us to tell the world about it! Visit usnery.com

Wow, that sounds fantastic! Thanks so much for posting :) Of course, you'd have to take yourself there and have money for living expenses, but that's such a huge saving on lessons that are quite often very expensive! So I bet nobody would grumble about that. I wish I were in a position to explore and exploit this :(

Wow this sounds awesome! I can imagine the great fun I would have going abroad to say Spain and learning Spanish with all the native speakers surrounding me and at my exposure to practice on! Thank you for sharing this, I think I will actually look into it a bit more once I have the extra money.

I think that's awesome! Thanks for posting. Travelling can be quite expensive so if you can save money in anyway, especially while learning a language, I think it's great.

This actually sounds very helpful. It certainly would help with eliminating that part of the challenge when it comes to visiting foreign countries. It's already difficult enough to navigate around a foreign city, much less having to find something specific like a school, so this definitely sounds like a great tool to get around that obstacle.

Thanks for sharing, this would be very beneficial for those who would want to learn a new language, since they can save lots of money. I tried to see if my country can offer such a service by looking it up in the site, but it came up with zero search results. And I was expecting that, lol.

Thanks for sharing, this would be very beneficial for those who would want to learn a new language, since they can save lots of money. I tried to see if my country can offer such a service by looking it up in the site, but it came up with zero search results. And I was expecting that, lol.

Don't be sad!  :smile: We just started our development, we are going to add more schools not only in most famous countries, but all over the world!

Thanks for your opinion, it's very pleasant to read you find our service useful  :party:

• 1 year later...

I tried to find any school on this site, but it does not work (I see the empty page).

On 03.02.2015 at 11:44 AM, Integra said:

Visit usnery.com

I tried to find any school on this website, but it does not work (there is only a blank page).

The cheapest way is by using online resources.
It's not quite effective and only suitable for more experienced language learners, but at least it's free. :P

But what I find odd is that some languages have tons of free resources, while some others nearly don't.
Japanese for example almost exclusively has paid resources only, while free Chinese resources are just 1 Google search away.

The cheapest ways that I learned a new language abroad is by volunteering at a local elementary school. I was able to talk to the staff, parents and children and they were all willing to teach me new works. The kids and I had the same vocabulary level so I was able to understand them and the adults taught me more about sentence structure and complex new words. They got a volunteer who was willing to help so it was a win-win for everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...

My son is traveling Europe now and he met someone who used Helpx.net. Apparently the way it works is you agree to work at a farm, ranch, B&B, that sort of thing, and in exchange you get food and accommodation. That could be used for language too I'm sure.

I've also seen recently being advertised this TalkTalkbnb thing. It's like Airbnb but for languages. I've not delved into it, but that might work.

If you're studying Esperanto, one really cheap way is to use the Pasporta Servo. That's where Esperanto speakers around the world agree to give you accommodations in exchange for you only speaking Esperanto with them. 

Thanks for sharing this. I've always been curious as I've heard that in Japan there are programs like this all over the city and now I'm glad to find out that there is something similar for many other countries around the world. I am glad that it's free too as far as I know. I myself have been pondering if I should go to these classes when or if I decide to stay in Japan for a while, but now that I know it exists in any other country I'm debating if I should choose another city or country to visit first and leave my main choice for last.