Linguaholic

Role-playing games to learn Spanish

Hello all!

I'm posting this to let you know about a project we have been working on: Roll & Talk.

It's for people who want to learn Spanish online. We propose teaching lessons... where you will play a role-playing game  :smile:

You can see the details here: rollandtalk.com

We are convinced that role-playing games provide a truly immersive and fun experience, and you will get extra motivation and won't feel lazy anymore to practice your Spanish.

You might tell all your friends who are learning Spanish, even if they are not experienced in playing. This method is for anybody who seeks to do something different but effective to learn Spanish.

And that's it!

The Roll&Talk team.

• 4 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I just checked your web site and I must say this sounds like a really nice idea!  I wish there was a site like that for dutch (the language I'm trying to learn), because this honestly sounds like a great way to learn and practice any language, not only Spanish!  I love the idea of role playing!

• 2 weeks later...

Great looking site, very cool! And I love the idea.  It's always more fun to learn through something, then to focus on the thing itself.

Might I suggest free trials? 

I've used duo lingo and it was really fun.

Best of luck!