Linguaholic

Japanese Learning App - Nihongo Master

Vladimir

[Disclaimer - Yes, I am affiliated with Nihongo Master. I am not posting this to spam. I am posting it because I think it will be very useful for the community]

Title: Nihongo Master

URL: https://www.nihongomaster.com

Nihongo master is an app for learning Japanese language. It has unique learning system with lessons, drills and quizzes. Each of those are explained bellow:

• Lessons - There are 3 lesson levels. Introductory, beginner and advanced. There are more than 250 lessons in total. Each lesson has audio player for Japanese words. Over 100 hours of audio content is hosted. To make your writing easier, there's a step by step stroke drawing guide as seen on the image below:

54f4761079e0c.png
    As you can see on the picture, there's a discussion for each lesson where you can share experiences with other members.

• Drills: When you complete a lesson you unlock "drills". Those are exercises to check what you've learned in a lesson. Each time you answer a drill correctly, it gets scheduled week upfront.

In a week, you will need to answer it again. You can't finish new drills before answering the scheduled ones. This turned out to be a great system to always keep learning and never forget your first lessons.

• Quizzes: Those are pretty self explanatory. After few lessons, you will finish quizzes to check your knowledge.

Other Nihongo Master features:

• Dictionary
  • Kanji lookup
  • Practice writing sheets - Those are PDF sheets which you can print to practice writing. Here's an example writing sheet for 50 Kanjis which you can download and print for free: https://www.scribd.com/doc/257401812/Japanese-Kanji-Writing-Sheet-Print-PDF-and-practice-writing
  • CommunityNihongo Master has community of over 25,000 people. When you complete lessons and drills you earn points & compete with the cummunity on monthly leaderboard.
  • Learn with friends: Nihongo Master offers an option to create a study teams with your friends and compete in team monthly leaderboard.
  • Chat rooms: There's a public chat room where you can chat with other Japanese learners. We are soon organizing a chat event where I will host the chat and native Japanese will answer to all peoples questions.

Other useful stuff:

• Community questions
  • Mobile friendly website
  • Help button for support
  • We always listen to our user suggestions and problems - just email [email protected] to suggest something and you will get a response within 24 hours.

Want to learn Japanese? Sign up now on https://www.nihongomaster.com

Any questions? Post them here :)

Have a nice day!

• 7 months later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I've used this site before and yeah, I got to say that it is very good, it even works on mobile, so if you need to use it on the go then BAM! It contains a lot of good content and it's kind of pointless for me to keep talking about what they have as it is right at the top of this page :)

This is a good site to learn the basics.  The kanji strokes are interesting as well, as they will show you how to write the kanji in the correct way.  It's also a great site to learn some of the vocabulary as well.

This is a good site to learn the basics.  The kanji strokes are interesting as well, as they will show you how to write the kanji in the correct way.  It's also a great site to learn some of the vocabulary as well.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you one this one.

I was very excited when I first saw this topic because I've always been dreaming of learning Japanese, and being able to speak and understand the language fluently so that I don't need anymore subtitles when I watch my favorite Japanese shows. It's too bad that this site's not free unlike Duolingo. I might still give it a try though, and I'm really hoping that this one's different from all the other subscription Japanese learning sites that are available online.

This looks like a great application. I like that it integrates a way of learning the signs of the language. This seems like a very useful tool. I like that others 

have found it to be very motivating. Has this been a successful application with becoming fluent in the language?