Linguaholic

Do you need a Spanish Speaking pal to practice? [NL: Spanish] Mike & text

Kaynil

Hola.

Since I'm Mexican I might be able to help with your Spanish, unless you're aiming for the european version, which varies somewhat from the latin-american Spanish.

Right now I am not exactly engaged in fully learning a new language, but I still enjoy learning new words or interesting tidbits of information. So I am not here to request a buddy, but to offer myself as one for people that would like to practice Spanish. I don't care if you are just starting or feel advanced. I will be happy to assist you.

I don't do webcam sessions but I am okay with microphone and written mediums.

Skype, Facebook, e-mail...

If you're interested please do reply.

Gracias.

• 1 month later...

If you're willing to do skype, then I'd very much like some help. I've been studying Spanish for 4-5 years and I intend to at least minor in it in college. For a job and some volunteer work I'm doing currently, I really need to improve my conversational Spanish, especially with regards to Mexican Spanish. If you'd like to help, PM or email me and we can exchange Skype information. Thanks in advance for any help.

If you're willing to do skype, then I'd very much like some help. I've been studying Spanish for 4-5 years and I intend to at least minor in it in college. For a job and some volunteer work I'm doing currently, I really need to improve my conversational Spanish, especially with regards to Mexican Spanish. If you'd like to help, PM or email me and we can exchange Skype information. Thanks in advance for any help.

I use the same username in Skype than in here.

Just PM me your username so I know when you add me or just tell me in your message you add me from Lingua Holics for practice. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I used to use rypeapp.com to connect with a native tutor and practiced there but I may be interested!

Feel free to PM me if you want, I currently live in Colombia but don't have too much time to practice.

• 5 months later...

Yes I am trying here to learn Spanish and would love a friend as a bonus but unfortunately I do not have the time to go browse the net these days so maybe I can consider that offer next month. I am sure that this partnership or any partnership with a common goal and in this case, trying to learn a language, Spanish can really yield positive results and a better performance in talking and speaking one of the languages I love and that is Spanish. Thank you for the offer and I will definitely try to contact if I already possess the time and availability. Thank you and more power to all of us.