Linguaholic

Mango Languages

XiaoXing

Has anyone heard of Mango Langauges?

It's a language learning program.  It has a bunch of languages of languages (every language on this website) and has Flims with language breakdowns for the most used languages (Frnch, Spanish, Chinese, and I think a few more). 

It diffently has a focus on speaking and pronounciation.  I use it free with my library card and I have full access. 

I think it's pretty great, especially if you want to focus on speaking and a little on reading.  I'm using it for French at the moment.

No, i've never heard of mango language but it does sound interesting. I'll have to check it out and figure out if it will be of much help in my studies too.

Here is a link https://www.mangolanguages.com/

I use it through my local library.  You don't have to be on a library computer, I use it at home.  You just need a library card barcode number from a library that has it.  It has a search so you can with nearby libraries have access. 

Some schools might also get you in for free.

It has an app, so you can use it on your phone or computer.  I personally perfer to use my computer more than the app on my phone.

Also it's $20 a month without a library. 

Thanks for posting the link! I don't even know where my nearest library is LOL But it's definitely worth giving a shot! I have to say, $20 a month is a bit steep for me, I'd have to wait till I have a regular and reliable monthly income to invest that amount. But it still works out cheaper than actual lessons, I guess :)