Linguaholic

Teach at an online learning platform, and earn per student you teach in 1 class

Hello I just wanna share one learning platform where you can teach a language course and it's called mynaparrot.com. If you are someone interested in teaching your native language or any other foreign languages you are fluent with, please don't hesitate to email the company and ask for an invite code. Apparently, the company is a spamming-free community so you have to ask for an invitation in.

Anyway, this is just to share. Also, the company invites students too, if you'd like to attend language courses for $5/month, then you are welcome to join.

The courses aren't delivered live through Skype or any intermediaries other than Mynaparrot's own virtual classroom.

Thanks for listening, let me know what you think about this. And if you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.  :grin:

• 4 months later...

Hello I just wanna share one learning platform where you can teach a language course and it's called mynaparrot.com. If you are someone interested in teaching your native language or any other foreign languages you are fluent with, please don't hesitate to email the company and ask for an invite code. Apparently, the company is a spamming-free community so you have to ask for an invitation in.

Anyway, this is just to share. Also, the company invites students too, if you'd like to attend language courses for $5/month, then you are welcome to join.

The courses aren't delivered live through Skype or any intermediaries other than Mynaparrot's own virtual classroom.

Thanks for listening, let me know what you think about this. And if you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.  :grin:

This is definitely a good online opportunity for people who would want to share their knowledge about a certain language, and be able to earn some profit through it. Vice versa, this is ideal for language students who are looking for ways to broaden their vocabulary on various languages. Thank you so much for sharing! Very relevant and helpful.