Linguaholic

wordreference.com is one of the best translation dictionaries

I got introduced to wordreference.com in French class at school, and it's honestly the best tool I've found for translations and writing in a foreign language. It's ideal for translating words and phrases between languages, as it gives additional information on how a word should be used, and what linking words need be added to it. It has dictionaries in Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Català, Deutsch, Svenska, Русский, Polski, Română, Čeština, Ελληνικά, Türkçe, 英汉词典, 英和辞書, 영-한 사전, قاموس إنجليزي - عربي, but there is only a limited number that can be translated between (see the drop down bar on the home page). It also has forums for if you can't find a particular phrase in the dictionary, where there are native speakers who can help you and where you can help others. 

• 3 months later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Using dictionaries instead of full-text translation is a way better method to learning a language. Using a trusted dictionary with a whole word bank is definitely one of the best way to expand your vocabulary and learn how they're used. Not only will you learn what it means, you'll also learn similar words, learn how it came about, and how it's spelled. 

I totally agree with you lovelanguages. When I was taking French, my French teacher also recommended wordreference. I've been using it since and it's wonderful. Not only do they have an amazing dictionary, but they also have a great forum.