Linguaholic

Great Spanish Web Application

Globetratta

I'm having a great experience with languagezen.com  :grin:

I've used RS (Rosetta Stone) and Duolingo before and feel like I'm learning much faster with Language Zen. LZ's lessons are super personalized and I like how they let you learn with music.

How long have you been using Language Zen? This is the first time I heard of it I might try to use it soon as I am now still using Duolingo. Duolingo is easier for me because I can skip the lengthy lessons from other sites that are not helping me at all.

Would you know if LZ has complete modules for a student to learn everything needed to make him or her fluent with the language chosen? I am assuming they have language drills that are easier to follow somewhat similar to Duolingo?

Hey! I've been using Language Zen since march. I think they go up to the top 1,500 or 2,000 most commonly used words in Spanish.

The types of exercises are similar to Duolingo but all of the lessons are personalized. It's really nice because the program doesn't make me waste my time reviewing things I already know (which is important because I'm already an intermediate).

• 3 weeks later...

Hey thanks for the link; I just tried it out and it felt really nice. A lot less "bulky" than Duolingo. It's says they are in beta, I hope it won't get ridicuously expensive once they get through that..