Linguaholic

Hello Konnichiwa Hola

Caribbean

Hello everyone. I'm a native English speaker beginning the journey of learning new languages. The one's I'm most interested in are Spanish and Japanese. Spanish because it's a very popular language that i think will be an asset for later on in my life. Japanese because I want to consume Japanese media without having to wait for it to be translated. I'm very much a newbie in both languages so any newbie advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Arigatou gozaimasu! ¡Gracias!

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hello Caribbean!  Hopefully we can expand our knowledge of Japanese together!  I want to be better at Japanese too, so I am able to read comics and media.  Waiting for a translation (that sometimes may never come) is always painstaking or impossible.  I'm planning on becoming fluent not only to translate the language and read it, but for possible other career opportunities.

I took Japanese in high school, so if you need any tips feel free to ask me, I have a general basic knowledge of the language, so I can point you in the right direction if you are just starting out. :wink: