Linguaholic

Learn German with a native German speaker

Hallo an alle!

I teach German to students from all over the word and help them improve their conversational skills and prepare for certificates. I am happy to say that all of my students have shown great improvement in their speaking skills in a short space of time.

I love learning and teaching new languages and hope to share my knowledge with many new students all around the world. My teaching approach is communicative, caring and learner-centred. I believe that positive learning experiences can make a big difference to someone's life and I feel passionate about accompanying my students on their personal learning journeys.

My goal is to improve your German speaking confidence and helping you learn new words and improve your spoken grammar.Each class is designed to your personal needs.

If you want to learn German, refresh your German knowledge, if you need private lessons in German to prepare for a test or simply want to improve your pronunciation, you are welcome to contact me.

I will not only teach you grammar and vocabulary but also provide you with insights into German and Austrian culture, music, literature and lifestyle.

Hoffentlich bis bald

http://learngermanonlinenow.weebly.com/

Edited by Carina

How much do you charge per hour? Do you teach via Skype? What are the days and the hours when you are available?

Hope you see this. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

German is the mother-tongue in more European countries than English, French, Spanish or Italian. After English, German is the second most important language worldwide for business, tourism and diplomacy. In central and Eastern Europe, German is the most important foreign language.you can take your German Skype classes through http://preply.com/en/german-by-skype

German is the mother-tongue in more European countries than English, French, Spanish or Italian. After English, German is the second most important language worldwide for business, tourism and diplomacy. In central and Eastern Europe, German is the most important foreign language.you can take your German Skype classes through http://preply.com/en/german-by-skype

First post, first link! If this isn't spam, especially as you bumped this thread with your offer, although this thread was already about a service, then I don't know what spam is.