Linguaholic

Hello - It's a pleasure!

Kyrne

Hello language learners and aspiring polyglots! It's a pleasure to be a new member here. I've been interested in learning a second language, English being my mother tongue, for a while now. I think with such a supportive community at my back, I'll finally be able to push through that infamous initial motivation barrier. I'm thinking Spanish or Japanese, perhaps.

If you've got any advice for me, I'd love to hear it. I look forward to meeting the lot of you!

Best regards.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hi Kyrne

It's a pleasure to have you here on linguaholic.com! Hopefully my forum gives you the necessary motivation and passion to go on with your language studies and hopefully you can make a lot of friends here!

If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. I hope you enjoy the new design of linguaholic.com. You have probably not seen the old one, though :=)

regards

Lingua

Welcome to the forum, Kyrne!  If you want to learn Japanese, I think it's a wonderful language and it's fun to speak.  I even think beyond it's language, the culture itself is beautiful and fascinating.  If you have any questions or want any tips, feel free to ask me or reply in the Japanese Language forums! :laugh: