Linguaholic

Hello from America!

Wuji

Hello, my name is Jered. I've never posted on a forum really, though it is cool to find people so interested in learning different languages! I've studied Russian off and on for 3 or 4 years. I'm fluent enough to converse, I can read it, though I'm not 100% fluent. I've side-lined Russian while learning Chinese. I practice Chinese Martial Arts and I love the culture, so it makes sense. Plus, I would love to teach English in China eventually. So, I'm focusing on Chinese now :). I look forward to talking with you all more!

Hi Wuji

Thanks a lot for joining linguaholic.com! You don't usually join forums but you still registered on my forum, so that's very nice :smile: I study Chinese as well. If you should have any question about Chinese, please do not hesitate to contact me. Is your name related to Martial Arts then? I guess the first character has to be 武 then!

regards

Lingua

This is a great forum for meeting other people learning languages.  Maybe you can find someone else who is studying Chinese or is fluent?  Welcome to the Forum!

We have a lot of Chinese learners here on linguaholic.com, me included :cool: