Linguaholic

Hello!! :)

*Beatrish*

Hello! I didn't find this discussion earlier, I'm really sorry! I wrote in some discussions without presenting me! My name is Beatrice and I'm from Italy. I'm 22 years old and I'm actually studying at the University of Modern Languages in Pisa, Toscana (One of the 21 regions of Italy). I present my self as a dreamer, because I have a lot of ideas, I always wanted to do new activities, new experiences, new travels, new studies..etc. My greatest dream would be travel all around the world, but not only to be a tourist and relax on the white and wonderful Caribbean beaches, but overall to understand foreign cultures and face up with them in all their aspects!

I'm actually studying English and German; two years ago I tried to study Russian and I passed the A2 exam succesfully, but as soon as I started the second years I understood that it might be to difficult for me because I didn't like it!!

I would like learn French, but first I need to improve my German!

So, that's all!

Byeee! ;)

Hi Beatrish!

So nice to have you here on linguaholic.com!

I like your vision and your dreams! You really have interesting plans! My mother tongue is German, so feel free to ask me any question about it. 

warm welcome & best wishes

Lingua

Thank you very much!

I'm sorry for my horrible english, I try to write better than I can! :)

Linguaholic thank you for your availability, I'll probably ask you a lot of things because I need to pass the B2 exam for University, but I need even a great help! ^^  I studied German when I was 11 or 12 years old for 3 years, and than I left it to start again last year!

Best wishes :)