Linguaholic

Anybody Know More Than Three Languages?

Annabelle

i do! lol. i speak English, two regional languages and spanish but my spanish is not as good as the other three. but for me its easy because i was raised to speak two languages, then learnt English from when i was little and spanish when i was a little older.

Yes. I know four. English, Tagalog/Filipino, Ilocano, Ifontok. The 2 latter languages are languages and not just dialects. Living in the Philippines is a blessing because we are culturally diverse and are usually multilingual because of the vast number of languages spoken throughout the country specially where I live  here in Baguio because a lot of people of various ethnicities and cultures come to experience the excellent weather.

I only know 3 as of now, but I'm planning on adding a fourth and hopefully a fifth in the future. I trust I would be able to do it as I have ample time to do so. I just hope I don't end up getting lazy and giving up beforehand, but as of now I am determined and it's definitely on my bucket list.

If you count basic knowledge, I guess I know 4 languages.

Swedish (fluent, native), English (fluent), German (Studied it for 3 years), Japanese (basic knowledge).

Not really fluent in german, although I know quite a lot of german.