Linguaholic

Hello!

Miya

Hello everyone!  I'm Miya! I'm not necessarily a new member on here, but I've been away for a while so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. 

I joined this site back when I was a college student (about 2 years ago). I majored in Language Studies (Japanese) so I really loved coming to this forum to talk with other people who were passionate about languages. Unfortunately, I had to give up this site after a while because of my schoolwork. 

Now I'm an ALT (assistant language teacher) in Japan! :D It's my dream to work in Japan so I'm really enjoying my time here. My work is still taking over my life (yay for teaching at the biggest school in my PREFECTURE), but I thought I'd pop in to see how everyone's doing. Hopefully I'm still welcome here XD

Hello everyone!  I'm Miya! I'm not necessarily a new member on here, but I've been away for a while so I thought I'd reintroduce myself. 

I joined this site back when I was a college student (about 2 years ago). I majored in Language Studies (Japanese) so I really loved coming to this forum to talk with other people who were passionate about languages. Unfortunately, I had to give up this site after a while because of my schoolwork. 

Now I'm an ALT (assistant language teacher) in Japan! :D It's my dream to work in Japan so I'm really enjoying my time here. My work is still taking over my life (yay for teaching at the biggest school in my PREFECTURE), but I thought I'd pop in to see how everyone's doing. Hopefully I'm still welcome here XD

Wow, that sounds awesome Miya! I am proud of you! Hope everything is going just fine for you there. And of course you are still welcome in the forum! We are more than glad that you are back!

Best wishes

L

Hello Miya,

I'm glad to meet you here. Welcome back! :)

Ania

Thanks. Nice to meet you Ania! :D

Wow, that sounds awesome Miya! I am proud of you! Hope everything is going just fine for you there. And of course you are still welcome in the forum! We are more than glad that you are back!

Best wishes

L

Thanks! A lot has changed for me since I last visited this forum. I'm having a great experience in Japan now :)