Linguaholic

Hi! Anyone interested in joining my research project?

kmccormick

Hello, all! I found this page while looking for like-minded people who might be interested in joining my independent research project. I am an EFL teacher working at a university in Turkey. My fields of interest are third language acquisition, multilingualism, metalinguistic awareness, and motivation. I'm trying to find participants for case studies about multilingualism and motivation, which will entail reading short articles about the cognitive benefits of multilingualism and then writing a short reflective journal in response. I'm including a link to the initial survey, which can be taken by anyone who is currently studying a foreign language. Please feel free to take it, share it, and contact me if you have any questions!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZTC2JKV

Thanks!

Edited by Wanda Kaishin
Moved thread from new member introductions

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I'm still trying to find participants willing to do the full study (reading short articles and writing journals about them). So far, it's been a struggle, but I'm hopeful that eventually I will have meaningful results, and then I will happily share them.

I would be interested in joining your research project. I love doing surveys online. Is this still open? I noticed that you posted it sort of in the beginning of November and now it is almost a week later. Please reply if you are still looking for participants. Thanks!