Linguaholic

Hola from the UK

AdamDavis14

Ok so that doesn't make sense, but it soon will. I am british, 50 and living in England and trying to learn Spanish. So that makes the title make sense now doesn't it. Anyway, I am looking to learn spanish as quick as I can. Maybe not really fluent, but as long as I can understand most conversations and buy things over in Spain with ease then I will be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Welcome Adam, there is a whole Spanish language forum, hope to see you there for some practicing. If you don't mind me asking, why are you learning Spanish?

Ok so that doesn't make sense, but it soon will. I am british, 50 and living in England and trying to learn Spanish. So that makes the title make sense now doesn't it. Anyway, I am looking to learn spanish as quick as I can. Maybe not really fluent, but as long as I can understand most conversations and buy things over in Spain with ease then I will be fine.

Hola Adam! Beinvenidos a este direccion! Yo soy Lori, de los estados unidos. Yo hable espanol por mas de 25 anos! Yo espero que usted tiene suerte con aprendiendo de la lengua.