Hi! I'm developing an application to learn various languages from ground up: starting with alphabet and continuing into sentence building and writing. I need feedback and I would love to give everyone codes for the full version so you don't have to watch ads. I try to post updates weekly adding fresh content and new games. It has quite a few cool features:
- Various languages available for offline learning: Thai, Russian, Korean, Spanish, French (more languages on the way!)
- Alphabet and spelling activities – build the foundations of your language knowledge.
- Grammar drills – practice useful grammar structures for daily communication.
- Real-life conversation examples – be ready to speak while go to another country.
- Language tips - listen to step-by-step explanations and real-life examples that you can use right away.
- Lesson dictionary - you don't need to look for a dictionary to find a word you don’t know.
- Fun randomly generated games and quizzes to track your progress - revise and improve your language skills in fun games that are generated uniquely each time you play them.
- Dictionary - browse through all the words with examples from all the courses to revise them.
- Favorite words - add words from lessons to revise them!
- Achievements and progress - track your improvements and progress easily.
- Frequent updates – extend your skills with more topics covered and brand-new games.
It's available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codescape.learngo
Hello I've started a yt chanel where I will post videos about how to learn a certain language and alphabets.
My goal is to show the way how to learn it give tips , my methods and such.
It is just my first video and I will upload more.
You can ask me anything regarding this topic.
Lingopolo is a great free language learning tool: http://lingopolo.com/
It is still at an early stage of development but is already very useful to learn to speak Thai, French or Dutch.
You can help improving the content of the website and promote your language! Find more information here: http://lingopolo.com/volunteer
I'm not sure if this is allowed. I am working with a freelance company (OneSpace) to identify freelance workers to assist with a project. We need people to transcribe audio files (no translation needed). There are multiple roles for each language needed. The project begins on 2/1 and is flexible work. You would work from home. All you need is a PayPal email address to be paid as your work is completed. To be considered, I can send you a 1-minute audio file to be transcribed. We are open to considering people without previous transcription experience as long as they have the necessary language skills.