Linguaholic

[Chinese] WCC Dictionary - a complete Chinese learning toolkit

WrittenChinese

First of all, big “Hello” to everyone in the community here. We're a China-based software company that's developing tools for Chinese learners. Our international team is a mixture of Westerners as well as Chinese nationals, all living and working in Shenzhen, China. We pride ourselves on bridging the cultural gaps between China and the West as well as delivering cutting-edge and free/affordable tools for people who study Chinese at any level.

Over the past years we've also grown quite a fan base (over 216,000 followers on Facebook):

Social_Proof.jpg

Our main app WCC Chinese Dictionary is a toolkit packed with a wealth of free tools for beginners up through advanced students. It is a must-have app to go along with any Chinese learning course. Here are some of its many great functions:

- Point your camera at a Chinese character to instantly translate it or to get the pinyin (OCR scanner)

- Create your own flashcards with one tap

- Hear a natural pronunciation of each word

- Watch animations for how to write any Chinese character

- Study the pre-loaded HSK 1-6 vocabulary (this is for earning a certificate in Chinese proficiency)

- Review example sentences to understand how the word works in a sentence

- Break any Chinese character into its radicals with their meanings

- Get free stories from the Easy Reading Chinese Library

- Choose to study simplified or traditional characters, Mandarin or Cantonese

- Use all the functions of the WCC Chinese Dictionary without relying on an internet connection

You can download the app here (it's absolutely FREE):

- Get WCC Dictionary for iOS

- Get WCC Dictionary for Android

We're also running a contest until November 30th, 2015 where you can win all our Premium tools (valued at $150), including 4 cool posters for learning Chinese!

You can also find out more about our app and online tools on our website.

5_5_inch_i_Phone_6_Screenshot_1.jpg 5_5_inch_i_Phone_6_Screenshot_2.jpg 5_5_inch_i_Phone_6_Screenshot_3.jpg 5_5_inch_i_Phone_6_Screenshot_4.jpg 5_5_inch_i_Phone_6_Screenshot_5.jpg 

Edited by WrittenChinese
fixed links