Linguaholic

Italian Love quotes

atanas.velikov

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for some beautiful Italian love quotes that are grammatically correct and not just translated on Google, I'd prefer some from native speakers with a rought translation. Look forward to learning with you all :) 

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

Hello, i'm Italian so i guess i can help you :)  There are so many Italian quotes that i don't know where to start, but i think here there are some beautiful ones (simple ones too).

Ti amo vita mia - I love you my life

Di qualunque cosa le nostre anime siano fatte, la mia e la tua sono fatte della stessa cosa - Whatever our souls are made of, mine and yours are made of the same thing.

Se guardare avanti ti fa paura e guardare indietro ti fa soffrire, guarda accanto a te, li ci sono io, ad amarti, a proteggerti, ti amo - If you're afraid to look ahead and looking back hurts you, look beside you, I'm there, to love you, to protect you, I love you.

Il tuo sorriso è un mio sorriso, una tua lacrima è una mia lacrima, ogni battito del mio cuore lo dedico a te. Ti amo con tutto l'amore che ho - Your smile is my smile, one of your tear is a tear of mine, every beat of my heart I dedicate it to you. I love you with all the love I have.

Il sole, le stelle, la luna illuminano il cielo, tu con il tuo sorriso illumini la mia vita. - The sun, the stars, the moon lights the sky, you and your smile lights up my life.

L'amore è l'attesa di scoprirti, l'attesa di un tuo bacio, l'attesa di vederti e dirti ancora quanto ti amo. - Love is the waiting to discover you, the waiting for your kiss, the waiting to see you and tell you again how much I love you.

E come ogni giorno, ti amo di più. Oggi più di ieri e meno di domani. - And as every day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Ti amo non per chi sei ma per chi sono io quando sono con te. - I don't love you for who you are, but for who i am when i'm with you.

Here there are some quotes from Italian songs too: 

Innamorato sempre di più.. in fondo all'anima.. per sempre tu..  - In love more and more..into the soul..forever you. ( Lucio Battisti )

Supererò le correnti gravitazionali, lo spazio e la luce per non farti invecchiare e guarirai da tutte le malattie, perché sei un'essere speciale ed io avrò cura di te  - I will go through the gravitational currents, the space and the light not to make you grow old, and you will heal from all the diseases, because you are a special creature and I'll take care of you. (Franco Battiato)

Tu, tu che sei diverso, almeno tu nell'Universo.. Un punto sei che non ruota mai intorno a me, un sole che splende per me soltanto, come un diamante in mezzo al cuore - You, you that are different, at least you in the universe, you are a point that never rotates around me, a sun that shine for me only, like a diamond in the middle of the heart..

Turbini e tempeste io cavalcherò, volerò tra i fulmini per averti , meravigliosa creatura...- Whirlwinds and storms I will ride, will fly between the lightning to have you, wonderful creature..

I hope you liked them, i will update when i'll pick up some new quotes, in the meantime i hope you enjoy these ones :)

Wow thank you so much. You really have helped me out here. It's so funny when I translate using Google translate as it goes all funny and mixed up. If I can offer any help to you let me know. I really appreciate it. 

Thanks