Linguaholic

Need help with learning

Nishant

Hello everyone. As it might be evidently clear, I'm new to this forum. My primary reason for being a part of Linguaholic is to gain adequate knowledge about languages I am currently pursuing. Firstly, I would like to tell a few things about myself. English and Hindi are my native languages as I am based off India. Currently, I am studying German and French. I know this sounds far-fetched but I am equally enthusiastic about both. I am a beginner in both the languages and am on a quest to master them within a relatively short span of time. I can work hard at it, that shouldn't be a problem. Although, as many language experts may agree with me, it is difficult to teach yourself a language without a teacher. from my association with this forum over time, I wish to achieve two things.

1). Input and suggestions on software/ websites/ guided study on the internet that can help me boost my learning in a systematic manner.

2). Educational and Career prospects that follow suit after the completion of a certain level of a language.

I am a noob in the matter but am eager to learn... so any feedback will be appreciated and I would be grateful for the help.

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

9 minutes ago, Nishant said:

Hello everyone. As it might be evidently clear, I'm new to this forum. My primary reason for being a part of Linguaholic is to gain adequate knowledge about languages I am currently pursuing. Firstly, I would like to tell a few things about myself. English and Hindi are my native languages as I am based off India. Currently, I am studying German and French. I know this sounds far-fetched but I am equally enthusiastic about both. I am a beginner in both the languages and am on a quest to master them within a relatively short span of time. I can work hard at it, that shouldn't be a problem. Although, as many language experts may agree with me, it is difficult to teach yourself a language without a teacher. from my association with this forum over time, I wish to achieve two things.

1). Input and suggestions on software/ websites/ guided study on the internet that can help me boost my learning in a systematic manner.

2). Educational and Career prospects that follow suit after the completion of a certain level of a language.

I am a noob in the matter but am eager to learn... so any feedback will be appreciated and I would be grateful for the help.

Dear Nishant. Thank you for providing such a nice introduction about yourself. I hope my language learning forum will help you to become proficient in German and French as soon as possible. As for the studies of German and French, let me provide you some useful links:

Warm welcome to Linguaholic.com! 

See you in the threads. 

Kind regards

Lingua

Welcome! There are online courses to take and you can youtube language lessons also. The best way to learn a language is to go to the country and speak to the people! For those of us who cannot afford to do this then look at memorise too they have ways for you to learn and it is easy