Linguaholic

Lasst uns zusammen Deutsch lernen!

Guten Acht!

Ich heiße Luisa und Ich komme aus Estland. Ich lernt Deutsch für 1 Jahre in Gymnasium und es ist nicht gut. Dann Ich war keine Zeit für Deutsch lernen. 

Ich erinnere mich aus Lektion nur Phrasen wie:

• Wie geht es? 
  • Wollen wir ins Kino gehen?
  • Das Hun mit Reis

Das ist alle :D

• 2 weeks later...

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

"Das Huhn mit Reis" :D Lustig, dass du dich gerade daran erinnerst. Aber dein deutsch ist sehr gut dafür, dass du es nur 1 Jahr hattest!

(Übrigens: Es heißt "Guten Tag", "acht" heißt 8.^^)

• 1 month later...

Hallo!

Ich heiße Verdiana und ich komme aus Italien (Sardinien im Detail).

Ich bin 22 Jahre alt (23 am Dezember), und habe ich Deutsch and der Universität für 2 Jahre studiert!

Ich wollte mein Deutsch verbessern, und es vor allem nicht vergessern! :)

8 hours ago, Uan said:

Hallo!

Ich bin 22 Jahre alt (23 am Dezember), und habe ich Deutsch and der Universität für 2 Jahre studiert!

Dear Uan

Nice to meet you! I am from Switzerland and I am happy to help you to improve your German. Do you mind if make some corrections to your introduction text? Most of it is really good, though. You are already on a good level! Well done

Best wishes

Lingua

14 hours ago, linguaholic said:

Dear Uan

Nice to meet you! I am from Switzerland and I am happy to help you to improve your German. Do you mind if make some corrections to your introduction text? Most of it is really good, though. You are already on a good level! Well done

Best wishes

Lingua

Yes, sure! Corrections are the best solution to improve myself! 

On 12.11.2016 at 0:45 PM, Uan said:

Hallo!

The first sentence is correct. However, you could omit the second 'ich' to make the sentence even more elegant. So you could say:

Ich heisse Verdiana und komme aus Italien.

Actually, the same holds true for the second sentence. You don't need that second 'Îch', as the subject of the sentence is still the same (you!). So just say: ich bin 22 Jahre alt und habe Deutsch für 2 Jahre an der Universität studiert.

Instead of Ich wollte mein Deutsch verbessern, you should say Ich 'möchte' mein Deutsch verbessern, as you should use a modal verb in the present tense here. The full sentence should be like:

Ich möchte mein Deutsch verbessern und möchte es vor allem nicht vergessen!

Oh, as for the second sentence. The thing in parentheses should be changed into (23 im Dezember). So you should replace the preposition am with 'in'.

As for the stuff in parentheses in the first sentence, it sounds a little bit weird. It is grammatically correct, but a native speaker wouldn't say (Sardinien im Detail). You could simply put (Sardinien). That would be more natural.

Regards

L

4 hours ago, linguaholic said:

The first sentence is correct. However, you could omit the second 'ich' to make the sentence even more elegant. So you could say:

Ich heisse Verdiana und komme aus Italien.

Actually, the same holds true for the second sentence. You don't need that second 'Îch', as the subject of the sentence is still the same (you!). So just say: ich bin 22 Jahre alt und habe Deutsch für 2 Jahre an der Universität studiert.

Instead of Ich wollte mein Deutsch verbessern, you should say Ich 'möchte' mein Deutsch verbessern, as you should use a modal verb in the present tense here. The full sentence should be like:

Ich möchte mein Deutsch verbessern und möchte es vor allem nicht vergessen!

Oh, as for the second sentence. The thing in parentheses should be changed into (23 im Dezember). So you should replace the preposition am with 'in'.

As for the stuff in parentheses in the first sentence, it sounds a little bit weird. It is grammatically correct, but a native speaker wouldn't say (Sardinien im Detail). You could simply put (Sardinien). That would be more natural.

Regards

L

Oh, yes! Wollte is Praeteritum!! The grammatic is the worst part of German (and all others languages!)

So, it's important don't repeat the subject if it is the same in the same period, but I must repeat the verb (as in "Ich moechte..."), also if it is the same! 

Oh, for the last sentence: "im Detail" it's never used, or just in particular cases? 

Thanks a lot! :)

14 minutes ago, Uan said:

Oh, yes! Wollte is Praeteritum!! The grammatic is the worst part of German (and all others languages!)

So, it's important don't repeat the subject if it is the same in the same period, but I must repeat the verb (as in "Ich moechte..."), also if it is the same! 

Oh, for the last sentence: "im Detail" it's never used, or just in particular cases? 

Thanks a lot! :)

Actually the second 'möchte' is also not mandatory. It would be possible also to omit it. But in my opinion in this case it sounds more elegant to repeat it. In the case of 'Ich' as in the sentence where you used it twice, it really sounds weird if you do so. 

As for the 'im Detail', it is possible in some contexts, but I would say that often it would be used in a more formal sentence (context) and it makes more sense to use it together with some nouns than others (can't think of a specific rule though.).

Let me give you an example where 'im Detail' would make more sense: You could say that you would like to look at something in more detail for instance:

Ich möchte mir deine Arbeit im Detail anschauen.  It really depends on the context and the noun you are specifying with the phrase 'im Detail'.

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, armitur said:

Hallo, zusammen

Ich heiße Fern und ich bin eine Malaysianerin. Ich studiere jetzt im Gymnasium. 

Freut mich Sie kennenzulernen!

Hallo Armitur

Freut mich sehr, dass du mein Forum gefunden hast. Falls ich Dir beim Deutsch lernen weiterhelfen kann, gib mir einfach Bescheid.

Beste Grüße

Lingua

2 hours ago, linguaholic said:

Hallo Armitur

Freut mich sehr, dass du mein Forum gefunden hast. Falls ich Dir beim Deutsch lernen weiterhelfen kann, gib mir einfach Bescheid.

Beste Grüße

Lingua

Dankeschön! Das wird ich tun.