Linguaholic

Kanji vs Hanzi, list of differences?

宇崎ちゃん

I know most Kanji and Hanzi are the same, but I'l trying to find a list of characters that differ between the 2.
Or rather, lists.

I'm looking for lists that compares all the Kanji that differ from simplified Hanzi, Kanji that differ from traditional Hanzi, simplified Hanzi that differ from traditional Hanzi, and Hanzi that don't have a Kanji equivalent.
I found these lists on Wikipedia, but I'm concerned about its completeness.

19 hours ago, Blaveloper said:

I know most Kanji and Hanzi are the same, but I'l trying to find a list of characters that differ between the 2.
Or rather, lists.

I'm looking for lists that compares all the Kanji that differ from simplified Hanzi, Kanji that differ from traditional Hanzi, simplified Hanzi that differ from traditional Hanzi, and Hanzi that don't have a Kanji equivalent.
I found these lists on Wikipedia, but I'm concerned about its completeness.

It's an interesting question. While there are definitely some differences and some unique characters in both Japanese and in Chinese, most of the characters are definitely the same. I studied Chinese for many years and Japanese for some time and I could not discover a lot of differences. However, there are quite a lot of differences in terms of the STROKE Order how you actually write the character in Kanji or Hanzi respectively. Then again, most Kanji are derived from traditional Hanzi, so of course there are tons of Kanji that differ from Simplified Chinese characters. The most interesting 'category' for me would be to see Japanese Characters that have NO Hanzi equivalent and the characters that differ in Stroke Order (Hanzi/Kanji).