Linguaholic

HelloTalk,makes it easy to connect with native speakers

IsabelaYoung

This a sounds really useful! I am from a small town where almost everyone only speaks one language. It's hard to find Native speakers to talk with, which is obviously the best way to learn a language. I'm going to have to try this app out!

Well I have to say that when I read the word transliteration I think that I was sold.  Sometimes when I am in the latter stages of getting a hold of a language I like to go big and test myself and try some bigger texts, so this is perfect for that.  I have done so with some similar applications in the past, but this one seems way more comprehensive and adaptable to suit my need.  I have heard of it but I have never used it, but that might change here soon.  Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...

Oh this concept is pretty cool, since you get to talk to foreigners to learn a language better, and it's also free o.o. I didn't even know something like this existed but it could be a lot of help for someone that's teaching themselves a language for a few months now. Nothing beats an experience in the native country, but this is the second best thing :P.