Linguaholic

On 13/12/2015 17:30:30, naiara said:

Tips to learn French at home? Apps, websites, blogs,  movies, YouTube or channels? Anything that could help! Thx! 

Hi Naiara,

The best way to learn French is to find a French person to practice with her online. 

Guess what? I'm this person :-) 

I'm learning English, German and Russian

Thanks to this website https://alacarteachers.com/ , I found a  personal tutor to help me become fluent.

Hope that will help you ! I'll be very happy to teach you French language. 

Kind regards

Sarah 

Study With Us on Discord for FREE!

I just checked out the site.  It looks so great.  It's customized to the specific needs and looks to be a decent price, depending on what you need.  I'm not a French student, but it's good to know there is a site like that since I know some people who have kids in school.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2015 11:28:47, czarina84 said:

I just checked out the site.  It looks so great.  It's customized to the specific needs and looks to be a decent price, depending on what you need.  I'm not a French student, but it's good to know there is a site like that since I know some people who have kids in school.

Thank you Czarina. Of course, we teach to specific needs for students but also to people who want improve their French skills. Are you interested in teaching English to French people ? Your contribution will be helpful for those who want to become fluent in English. Do not hesitate to subscribe as english teacher for the community and you can set our own fees ! Kind regards. Sarah

Bonjour,

I'm native French speaker and live in France.

I enjoy teaching French & learning languages. I fully understand the problems that you may encounter when trying to learn a new language. I look forward to helping you to learn or improve your French both written and spoken on www.alacarteachers.com.

Do you know  you can also be a personal tutor and helping people to become fluent in your native language ? 

Do not hesitate to susbcribe ( it's free)  on www.alacarteachers.com and set up your own sessions. You can earn money while teaching your mother tongue from home ! 

Kind regards

Sarah S.

Dear Friends, 

We are looking for language tutors to teach French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian and much more languages ! 

www.alacarteachers.com  is for you if: 

- you are a professionnal teacher, are studying to be a teacher and have teaching experience

- you have few hours to spare and enjoy teaching

- you are an informal tutor : passionate about teaching your native language. 

Looking forward to your subscription ( Wait no more: it's free ! )  on www.alacarteachers.com 

Kind regards

Sarah S. 

I guess you're an Italki fan?
Because your site is like a copy/paste of Italki, but with blue as the main colour instead of pink.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2016‎ ‎7‎:‎25‎:‎44‎, La Vie en Rose said:

Thank you Czarina. Of course, we teach to specific needs for students but also to people who want improve their French skills. Are you interested in teaching English to French people ? Your contribution will be helpful for those who want to become fluent in English. Do not hesitate to subscribe as english teacher for the community and you can set our own fees ! Kind regards. Sarah

That is very kind of you to offer.  However, I only took 2 years of high school French.  I got nothing less than a 95 on every test and my final grade was a 99, but I have no university training and haven't spoken the language in years.