Linguaholic

Where to make Spanish friends?

Hi there!

So I used to have so many Spanish friends online, we'd do language exchange sessions, but we rarely speak now, and l'm looking for a ''PLACE'' be it a forum, a website about anything, blog or anywhere really on the web to practise my Spanish! 

Is there any community like this on the web? I\ve been searching for waaay too long now, and I can't find anywhere like that! it's almost like all websites are suddenly English only!

• 3 weeks later...

I used to find a lot in Yahoo chats, but now that is just full of spam. Tiny chat and other sites with cams seem to have a lot of Spanish speakers. You do not need to get on cam yourself. You can just join the text portion chat room on the bottom.

• 1 month later...

Well, you could definitely meet a lot Spanish speakers in sites like ''Speaky''.   Last time I checked there were a lot people there, lots of profiles and it seems they have changed a lot things in the site. It looks prettier :)   There are a lot Spanish speakers trying to learn or practice English, so I am sure you will have no trouble ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I like to use the app HelloTalk, at most to make some conversation in English, and now I started the same with French there. It's a very nice app where you can exchange languages with people from all over the world. There are some cool features like correct each other, voice messages, video chats, voice calling.. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Many pages would do, but from my experience, I suggest lang-8 or interpals. These sites have a living broad community, and spanish speakers are one of the most plentiful of the lot.