Linguaholic

Explore Russian - New Website for those who learn Russian

Hi linguaholics, 

I'm passionate about the Russian language and I'm writing about how to learn it effectively on http://explorerussian.com 

I recently gave a talk at Oxford University on how to learn Russian with some unusual and powerful methods. You can watch my presentation here.

On Explore Russian you can also download 10000 Flash Cards with the most common Russian words! Read here

Hope you find these resources useful! 

Thanks, 

Angelos

PS: Thanks to linguaholic for giving us the opportunity to let people know about our language resources. 

15 hours ago, Angelos Georgakis said:

Hi linguaholics, 

I'm passionate about the Russian language and I'm writing about how to learn it effectively on http://explorerussian.com 

I recently gave a talk at Oxford University on how to learn Russian with some unusual and powerful methods. You can watch my presentation here.

On Explore Russian you can also download 10000 Flash Cards with the most common Russian words! Read here

Hope you find these resources useful! 

Thanks, 

Angelos

PS: Thanks to linguaholic for giving us the opportunity to let people know about our language resources. 

You are welcome Angelos! My roommate wants to study Russian. I will let him know about your site. Have a great day.

L