Linguaholic

Better German, and Romanian and Persian learning materials.

Ivan K.

I would like to introduce myself. I love learning languages and practicing them, but always did that alone, with Books, CDs and Songs. Lately I'm in the process of making German as natural as possible, but grammatically it's spoken in a very strict order, that clashes with the other languages I know (Russian, Spanish, English, Portuguese and French. What is a good resource for German. Also I'd like to find something in Persian. Can Someone help me? I would gladly help in any language that I know.

Ich habe andere Probleme auch mit der Persische Sprache, es gibt nichts zu lesen oder lernen. Últimamente he pensado que quizás ya sea tiempo de entrar a un foro ya que estoy en un problema. Eu estou falando das barreiras mentais que surgem no momento da aprendizagem, onde näo é possivel fazer muito sem falantes nativos. Alors, je vais finir maintenant et merci beacoup pour votre assistance.   Благодарю вас, ответ можете дать на любом из вышеупомянутых языков. Удачи всем!

Hello Ivan,

I am myself in the process of learning (struggling?) with German and I find that blog very helpful:

http://yourdailygerman.com/

It has been mentioned here on the forum a couple of times, and rightfully so - it does a great job of explaining the grammar (which, personally, is my biggest struggle).

Otherwise, I guess the only way we, native speakers of those free-word-order languages, can improve German is by practising a lot :)

I'm curious what other people here may suggest, as I'm also (always!) looking for more German-learning online and offline resources :)

Good luck!

Ania

15 hours ago, Ivan K. said:

I would like to introduce myself. I love learning languages and practicing them, but always did that alone, with Books, CDs and Songs. Lately I'm in the process of making German as natural as possible, but grammatically it's spoken in a very strict order, that clashes with the other languages I know (Russian, Spanish, English, Portuguese and French. What is a good resource for German. Also I'd like to find something in Persian. Can Someone help me? I would gladly help in any language that I know.

Ich habe andere Probleme auch mit der Persische Sprache, es gibt nichts zu lesen oder lernen. Últimamente he pensado que quizás ya sea tiempo de entrar a un foro ya que estoy en un problema. Eu estou falando das barreiras mentais que surgem no momento da aprendizagem, onde näo é possivel fazer muito sem falantes nativos. Alors, je vais finir maintenant et merci beacoup pour votre assistance.   Благодарю вас, ответ можете дать на любом из вышеупомянутых языков. Удачи всем!

Hi Ivan! It's very nice to have you on linguaholic.com! I always feel so happy when I see new Linguaholics joining in! 

Hope you will like it hear. I am a German native speaker, so feel free to ask me anything about it.

See you in the threads!

L